Life can be unpredictable. Access an unsecured loan of up to $45,000 for all those unpredictable expenses.
Complete the form below and a loans officer will contact you to advise how much you can qualify for.
Here’s what you need to apply:
- Must have a minimum of $2,500.00 in shareholdings (subject to a credit assessment)
- Two (2) forms of valid government issued picture I.D.
- Evidence of Income (Payslip- not older than 1 month and Job Letter- not older than 3 months) *Bank transaction statement may be required
- Proof of Address (utility bill- not older than 3 months)
N.B. If the utility bill is not on the applicant’s name, written consent and valid identification are required from the bill owner to use the bill.
- Proof of loan purpose (based on the purpose of the loan)
- Must be in current permanent job for a minimum of 12 months
- Must be in current casual or temporary job continuously for a minimum of 24 months
- If self-employed, must be able to provide proof of income for a minimum of 24 months
- Must establish a payroll deduction which must be confirmed by member’s employer prior to disbursement or a standing order from your bank