TECU Members’ Health Plan
TECU introduces its group medical plan called TECU Members’ Health Plan which provides medical coverage for members and their family.
You must be a member of TECU to access the Medical Expense Benefit up to Four Hundred Thousand Dollars ($400,000)**.
Medical coverage is provided at the following monthly premiums:
- Member Health Premium- $250
- Member Plus One Health Premium- $450
- Member Plus Family Health Premium- $700
All applicants will be provided with a complimentary Premier Discount Card.
Here’s what you need to signup for the TECU Members’ Health Plan:
- Two (2) valid government issued picture identification
- Recent utility bill- not older than 3 months (If the utility bill is not on the applicant’s name, written consent and valid identification are required from the bill owner consenting use of the utility bill)
- Valid identification for dependants- a copy of the birth certificate and legal documents (for adopted children) are required for children under the age of 18. Marriage certificate or affidavit (for Common-Law) is also required for spouses.
- University letter certifying attendance at a full time school (Annual requirement for children 19-23 years)
This plan becomes effective January 1st, 2019. Open enrolment ends March 1st, 2019.
You can access a full list of the Total Benefits Network Specialists here.
Got questions? Signup for any of the following information sessions:
- Friday 14th December: 9 a.m.- 10 a.m., 1 p.m.- 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. (TECU, Marabella)
- Saturday 15th December: 10 a.m.- 11 a.m. (South Western Court Ltd, Point Fortin)
Call 800-TECU (8328) to signup today!
**This coverage is renewable every three (3) years for persons under the age of 65 years. This is a one time lifetime coverage for persons over the age of 65 years.