TECU introduces the LinCU Mastercard Debit Card to its members. The LinCU Mastercard Debit Card, is an international co-branded debit card that allows members to access funds at the credit union electronically. This electronic payments system also allows members to access their funds globally.
The card has four (4) main advantages for members:
Get 24-hour worldwide access to your funds
- Accepted anywhere in the world the Mastercard symbol is displayed
- 8,000 point-of-sale locations and 300 ATMs in Trinidad & Tobago
- 27 million merchant Point-of-Sale locations and over 1 million ATMs in 170 countries and territories
- Enjoy the ability to load your card with TT$ but pay for purchases in any currency when you are travelling abroad.
- Make larger purchases and withdrawals than with other debit card: TT$20,000 per day at point-of-sale locations and TT$3,500 per day at ATMs
Do business at the credit union faster and easier
- No need to stand in line waiting for cheques
- No need to wait for cheques to clear
- No need to stand in line for withdrawals
- Get dividends and interest payments quickly and easily on the card
Personal Financial Planning
Helping you save
- Supports you in achieving your financial goals.
- Establish monthly spending targets and stick to them with this great cash management tool.
- Your savings remain intact as the card is not attached to the members’ savings or share accounts.
- Pay no per transaction fees for swiping card at point-of-sale, anywhere in the world.
Budgeting made easy
- Simply pay for your purchases with your LinCU Card
- Review your detailed monthly LinCU Statement
- Learn where you spend your money
- It’s that easy!
- No need to carry lots of cash which can be lost or stolen
- State-of-the-art fraud monitoring protects your funds.
LinCu Application Requirements
1) Two (2) forms of Valid Identification (i.e. National Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport)
2) Proof of Address must carry applicant’s name (i.e. Utility Bill or in default Bank Statement – must be within 3 mths.)
N.B. If the utility bill is not on the applicant’s name, written consent and valid identification are required from the bill owner to use the bill
3) Proof of Employment / Income (Job Letter – within 3 mths. /Payslip – within 1 mth. or recent Pension Statement)