Can I apply?
- Any person employed with one of our affiliated companies.
- All other persons provided that they are recommended by a member of three (3) years in good standing.
- Complete the Application for Membership Form
- Have it stamped by the affiliated company as a recommender or signed by an Individual Member.
- Proof of Address must carry applicant’s name (i.e. Utility Bill or Bank Statement- not older than 3 months)
N.B. If the utility bill is not on the applicant’s name, written consent and valid identification are required from the bill owner to use the bill.
- Two forms of valid government issued picture identification
- Joint Partner’s / Beneficiary’s Valid Identification (i.e. National Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport).
- Joint Partner (minimum age 14 years) must be a member of TECU Credit Union.
- Proof of Employment and Income (Job Letter- not older than 3 months and Payslip/Pension Statement- not older than 1 month).
- Applicable to foreigners / non-residents only – A reference letter is required as confirmation / evidence of prospective member’s relationship with their foreign bank. (Legal requirement).
- Present the form to the office with an initial deposit of $300.00.