Can I apply?
- Any person employed with one of our affiliated companies.
- All other persons provided that they are recommended by a member of three (3) years in good standing.
- Complete the Application for Membership Form
- Have it stamped by the affiliated company as a recommender or signed by an Individual Member.
- Proof of Address must carry applicant’s name (i.e. Utility Bill or Bank Statement)
N.B. If the utility bill is not on the applicant’s name, written consent and valid identification are required from the bill owner to use the bill.
- Joint Partner’s / Beneficiary’s Valid Identification (i.e. National Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport).
- Joint Partner (minimum age 14 years) must be a member of TECU Credit Union.
- Proof of Employment / Income (Job Letter/Payslip or Pension Statement).
- Passport sized photo of applicant.
- Applicable to foreigners / non-residents only – A reference letter is required as confirmation / evidence of prospective member’s relationship with their foreign bank. (Legal requirement).
- Present the form to the office with an initial deposit of $300.00.