Line of Credit
Some expenses can catch you off guard. Car repairs, broken appliances, additional school fees or even medical bills. TECU’s Line of Credit can help with those unexpected costs. Imagine being able to access your funds at your convenience. Get the funds when you need it most!
Interested? Complete the form below and a loans officer will contact you to advise if you qualify.
Here’s what you need to apply and to enjoy the benefits:
- Must have a minimum of $2,500.00 in shares (subject to a credit assessment)
- Two (2) forms of valid government issued picture I.D.
- Evidence of Income (Payslip- not older than 1 month and Job Letter- not older than 3 months) *Bank transaction statement may be required
- Proof of Address (utility bill- not older than 3 months)
N.B. If the utility bill is not on the applicant’s name, written consent and valid identification are required from the bill owner to use the bill.
- Proof of loan purpose (based on the purpose of the loan)
- Must be in current permanent job for a minimum of 12 months
- Must be in current casual or temporary job continuously for a minimum of 24 months
- If self-employed, must be able to provide proof of income for a minimum of 24 months
- Must establish a payroll deduction which must be confirmed by member’s employer prior to disbursement or a standing order from your bank