Family Indemnity Plan
Protect your loved ones with a Family Indemnity Plan. This plan provides funeral insurance coverage for you and your family.
- One monthly premium covers final expenses for you and up to five (5) eligible family members
- No medical examination required
- Receive the full individual benefit (per person) for valid claims
- Lifetime insurance coverage once you enrol before age seventy-six (76)
TECU members can apply for any of the seven (7) coverage options with the Family Indemnity Plan. Cover you and any combination of the persons below:
- Your spouse/significant other or any combination of up to two persons from your parents or parents-in-law (these persons must be enroled before age 76)*
- Your children (including dependent children under your legal guardianship , aged 1 through 25 and who are not yet married)
- Permanently disabled children are covered for the duration of their lives once they are enroled before age twenty-six (26)
Complete the form below and a TECU representative will contact you to assist.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SUBMIT A FAMILY INDEMNITY PLAN CLAIM
You need the documents below to submit a claim:
- Valid government issued I.D. for the claimant
- Valid government issued I.D. for the insured deceased
- Death certificate for the insured deceased