Family Critical Illness Plan
Protect your family with the critical illness insurance plan. Get up to $300,000 in critical illness coverage for you and up to 5 of your eligible family members.
No medical is required to sign up for this plan.
Benefits and Special Features
- Access up to $300,000 worth of coverage should you or any one of your covered family members become diagnosed with one of the six specified critical illnesses.
- Enrol before the age of 60. Children may be enrolled prior to age 26.
- You and each of your covered family members are entitled to one lump sum payment for the life of the plan.
- Get a 50% refund on premiums if there has been no claim made on reaching 75.
Complete the form below to find out how you and your family can benefit from this plan.
- Premium is calculated based on an age banded premium rate guide .
- Premiums for each person covered under the Family Critical Illness Plan will be determined by their age on the date of their application for coverage.
- The premium amount payable for each coverage amount applied for remains the same for that coverage amount throughout the lifetime of the Plan for each insured person.
Filing a Claim
- A completed claim form is needed as proof of diagnosis to receive the critical illness benefit. The claim form must be accompanied by a detailed medical report signed by the attending specialist of the Insured Person.
- Additional proof or information to determine benefits may be required.