TECU is here for You
We are determined to work with members towards achieving financial security. We are committed to assisting our members facing financial challenges as a result of the coronavirus:
CHANGES TO OPERATIONS
In response to the COVID-19 restrictions, the following changes will be implemented at all TECU branches effective Monday 17th May 2021:
Opening hours at all branches have temporarily changed to Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Members are encouraged to visit the branch alone.
New Member Accounts and Fixed Deposits
These services will be suspended until further notice.
ACH Transfers, LinCU Uploads and Letter Requests
Will be facilitated via TECH-U E-Services (Apply for this service online at https://tecutt.com/products-services/tech-u-e-services/) and via email at email@example.com. Email requests must include a signed authorisation letter and a scanned valid I.D.
Restricted to withdrawals only. Deposits will be facilitated via the in-branch EZ Deposit boxes.
Will be facilitated by appointments only. Members are strongly encouraged to use our online application process.
TECU Members’ Health Plan
Claim forms and applications can be emailed to or submitted via the drop box service at all branches.
Loan deferrals will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Click here to access the loan deferral form. The completed form with the supporting documents must be emailed to for review. Members can also contact the Credit and Risk Department at 485-1007, 790-1423, 471-9009 or 471-8899.
BRANCH COVID REQUIREMENTS
- The proper wearing of masks or face shields while on TECU’s compounds.
- The sanitization or washing of hands in addition to temperature checks before entry to a TECU branch.
- Members exhibiting flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter a TECU branch.
- Limited number of members will be allowed in the branch at any time.
- Appointments are required for non-cash/cheques services. Members can request an appointment online at https://tecutt.com/appointments/ or by calling 800-TECU (8328).
- Employees are encouraged to take precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing, social distancing and staying home when sick.
Members can also transfer funds from their bank to their TECU account without visiting a branch. View the detailed information below.
CONNECT WITH US
Members seeking to contact the Credit Union can do so via the various communication channels below.