TECU is here for YOU!
We are determined to work with members towards achieving financial security. We are committed to assisting our members facing financial challenges as a result of the coronavirus.
Members can access:
- Increased Line of Credit of up to $5,000- Email with your request.
- Unsecured Loan of up to $45,000 unsecured- Click here and complete the form. A loan officer will contact you and advise accordingly.
Members with existing loans, who are experiencing difficulty with their monthly loan payments, kindly call 790-1350, 471-9009 or 471-8899.
In response to the COVID-19 restrictions, the following changes will be implemented at all TECU branches:
- Opening hours at branches is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Members are required to wear a mask while conducting business at any TECU branch.
- Members are subjected to a mandatory thermal scan at all TECU branches (Effective Monday 13th July 2020)
The use of TECU’s online services, TECH-U E-Services, to transact business is encouraged. This service is free to all members and provides 24/7 access to your member account at your convenience.
As part of our continued commitment to create and secure your future, TECU has increased its efforts in response to the coronavirus. These efforts are targeted at maintaining a clean environment for all our valued members at all TECU Credit Union branches and TECU Coral Reef. We would like to share the steps we’ve taken in response this development:
- Increased sanitization of frequently touched surfaces at all locations.
- Hand sanitizers at all member service stations.
- Hand washing stations at all branches
- Limitation of the number members in branch at any time to maintain social distancing
- Restriction of TECU events to eliminate the unnecessary congregation of people. As such, the Thrift Street (Small Business Market) and Loan Saturday event scheduled for Saturday 28th March 2020 has been postponed until further notice. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.
- Employees have been encouraged to take precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing, social distancing and staying home when sick.
CONNECT WITH US
Members seeking to contact the Credit Union can do so via the various communication channels below.