TECU Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited (TECU) invites members who may be desirous of being a part of its dynamic TECU Leadership Team to serve on:
Board of Directors
Members in good standing who are interested in serving on any of the above Committees can collect an application package for nomination at TECU’s Head Office, Marabella or at Branch Offices in Couva and Point Fortin. Download Nomination Application Package Here
Completed and signed application packages placed in sealed envelopes, marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ and addressed to The Nomination Committee, TECU House, Southern Main Road, Marabella can be submitted to any of TECU’s offices or emailed to on or before Friday 25th February 2022. Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
Please note that members elected from the floor at TECU’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be subjected to a screening process by the Nominating Committee to be held within three (3) days of the election.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TECU has made some minor adjustments to the TECU Members’ Health Plan. These changes will become effective February 1st 2022.
The adjustments to the Benefits and Premiums are:
- Revised Schedule of Benefits. Click here to view the revised schedule of benefits.
- Revised premiums for Active Divisions:
- Revised premiums for Retiree Divisions:
To ensure continuity of coverage, health plan members must complete the Health Plan Deduction Form and return via email to or via our Drop Box located in the reception area at TECU Marabella by January 31st, 2022. Click here to access the form.
Bids are invited for the vehicles below. Please note that the vehicle reports were provided by General Adjusters Limited. For more information, click the vehicle of interest below:
- One (1) RHD Nissan AD Wagon 4×2 – PDL Series (PDF)
- One (1) RHD Mitsubishi Lancer Ex 4×2 – PDK Series (PDF)
Appointments to view the vehicles can be requested by emailing . Persons can view photos of the vehicles by clicking the vehicle of interest above.
The vehicles are being sold under the following conditions:
- As is where is. TECU Credit Union will not be responsible for any further repairs, cleaning, detailing, or supply of tools, tyres, or accessories of any kind.
- The successful bidder will be solely responsible for the payment of all fees to transfer ownership of the vehicle.
- The successful bidder must sign an Acceptance Letter and make a non-refundable down payment of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). Within two (2) days of signing the Acceptance Letter, the successful bidder must also sign a Sales Agreement, failing which the bid will be withdrawn, the down payment forfeited, and the vehicle offered to another bidder.
- Only bids submitted on the approved form will be accepted.
- All bids are to be submitted via the form below.
- The mortgagee does not bind itself to accept the highest or any other bid.
- TECU staff and members of their immediate family are not allowed to bid.
- One Bid Form per vehicle.
- Unsuccessful bidders will not be acknowledged.
- The deadline for the submission of bids is Friday 08th April 2022 at 4 p.m.
Access Bid Forms below:
- Click here to access Bid Form for the Nissan AD Wagon – PDL Series (PDF)
- Click here to access Bid Form for the Mitsubishi Lancer EX – PDK Series (PDF)